American Pipe & Plastics’ Power and Communication conduit and fittings are manufactured for both concrete encasement and direct burial as specified by environment and application.
Conduit is manufactured to meet the general requirements of ASTM F512, NEMA TC2, NEMA TC6, NEMA TC8, and UL 651. Fittings are manufactured to meet NEMA TC3 and NEMA TC9.
Advantages Of Using PVC Conduit
- Smooth bore to reduce cable drag
- Lightweight for ease of handling
- Flexible for ease of installation (stick)
- Solvent welded joint ensures water tight integrity
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Outstanding structural integrity
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, will not rot, rust or corrode